Management and overall supervision of website: Nektarios Karadimas
Text editing: Aegeus Fellows
Aegean Book Reviews: Anastasia Christophilopoulou, Colin Macdonald, Tatiana Theodoropoulou
Aegean Studies: Michael Boyd, Evi Margaritis, Giorgos Vavouranakis
Newsletter on Aegean Prehistory: Nektarios Karadimas, Anthi Balitsari
Aegean Lectures: Nektarios Karadimas, Elena Maragoudaki, Evi Margaritis, Ioanna Moutafi
20 December 2017:
For the new website of Aegeus we would like to thank the company Tool.gr, and in particular Kostas Karachalios, Anna Kotzampasi.
5 February 2015:
For the upgraded website contributed:
Nektarios Karadimas, Mihalis Zoitopoulos and Michelle Kondou
25 February 2012:
For the upgraded website, the following Fellows and Members contributed:
- Anastasia Christophilopoulou, Ioanna Galanaki, Nektarios Karadimas, Evi Margaritis, Ioanna Moutafi, Vasilis Petrakis, Tatiana Theodoropoulou, Giorgos Vavouranakis, Michalis Zoitopoulos and Lefteris Zorzos.
- As well as Mari Zonoudaki, Manolis Verigakis and Michelle Kondou (from MINIMATIK).
25 November 2011 (start of the website of Aegeus):
Special thanks to:
- The artist Antonios Panagopoulos for creating the emblem of Aegeus, the numerous works of art he has painted for the activities of Aegeus, and his crucial contribution to the aesthetic character of Aegeus.
- The lawyers Ira Kaliabetsou and Maria Georgiopoulou for their legal contributions. We would also like to thank Ira Kaliabetsou for writing the Aegeus Society Statute.
- Irene Charitaki, Georgia Flouda, Yiannis Galanakis, Ioanna Karadima, Dimitra Lazar, Elena Maragoudaki, Stavros Maragoudakis,Iro Mathioudaki, Ioanna Moutafi, Maria Relaki, Maria Stefosi, Efthimis Theou and Apostolοs Tsapos for their contribution in creating Aegeus.
- Michalis Zoitopoulos for generously contributing the bees’ pendant design found at Chryssolakkos, Malia (see Newsletter on Aegean and Cypriot Prehistory no.15, 15 October 2010).
- Mari Zonoudaki, Manolis Verigakis and Michelle Kondou for the construction of Aegeus website.